Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Home Again


Well we're back home. And our week-long trip went by oh so fast.

Scrolling through the camera I discovered that I didn't take many photos, despite the fact that I wanted to capture Cora with all her new and old buddies. I guess that means I must have had fun.

Little Beanie girl had quite a good time too, little social butterfly that she is. With a couple brief exceptions, she was happy to be passed around to many different laps, sharing her smiles and squishy little love with all who wanted to play. She snuggled up with grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles of the first, great and great-great variety, and slept, ate, got a little sun (despite the shade and mineral sunscreen), and had a ball.


She even enjoyed her first Fourth of July, complete with an impressive fireworks display in Spokane. I am sad that I didn't take pictures of her watching them in awe, content to be cuddled with her ear protection on.

Now we are back home, and even with all the laundry, grocery shopping and cooking to be done today, I must admit that I had fun having her all to myself for the day.

Of course, now she's in the bedroom giggling with her dad. I could really die from the cuteness sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than baby giggles! Sounds like you had a fun trip -- better than our most recent vacation (Abra is NOT a traveler, sadly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww she's adorable! Liddy laughs too but she's stingy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the baby giggles, and dad's are good at getting them!

    Love the header, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!