Monday, October 27, 2014

The Best Thing Ever

Today I witnessed a milestone that tickled me to my very core.

I've been blissing out watching Cora and Ruby grin at one another for a few weeks now, but today Cora made Ruby full-on laugh.

I've heard quick giggles and squeals from little Ruby, and lately lots of squawking, cooing and conversations.  And earlier this month my mom and sister witnessed her belly laugh at some dogs running by.

But today was the first time that I got to hear a big long genuine laugh come out of my sweet baby.  And it was directed at my sweetest of big girls.

Seriously, that is the love that makes me realize that growing our family was right.  Seeing that relationship between my girls start to bloom may just be the best thing ever.

I can't wait to see it grow.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!