Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Almost Famous

We got a fun surprise in the mail yesterday.  Miss Cora's pretty little face is now gracing Woodbine House's Third Edition of  Early Communication Skills for Children with Down Syndrome.


Pretty fun!  We have the earlier version on my side table and several of the other Woodbine House books on Ds in our bookshelf, as well.


Doing a quick scan through last night, I caught glimpses of some of Cora's online pals: Lily, Ellie, Vada, Ollie, and Joey.  How exciting, that Cora gets to be one of the beautiful faces in this book!

The rain is still doing its best to keep us inside, although I finally have enough energy after this epic sickness to do exciting things like empty the dishwasher, clean the bathroom and do grocery shopping.  But I am hoping that summer will join us soon.  We have some fun things planned, starting later this week and continuing on through the rest of the summer.  So be sure to gear up for a season of Cora-filled fun!

Cora is demonstrating her reading skills. She loves to follow the text with her finger.

7 comments:

  1. Too cute! I have the previous version or I would definitely buy it to show Hailey all her pals! Hope your rain quits and heads our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo, Cora !!! Now we HAVE to get our famous girls together !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How awesome that she's in the book!!! We have the old version of that book. I'll have to go back through it and see if I recognize any of the (now) big kids that I might know...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I may have to get the updated version and give away the old now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost famous? No way - she's a star!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!