Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Little Ham

This little ham of mine has been a busy girl.

She's getting ready for her third Buddy Walk this weekend and a couple days of being spoiled by Grammie and Grampie.  She is waiting for her Favorite Auntie Mira to give her a new cousin in a few short weeks.

And she is practicing putting her new walking skills to good use.

Life is busy and life is good.  In the absence of deep thoughts from me, I will give you a glimpse of my happy little, attention-loving girl.

No really.  She's not usually this happy in the car.  Don't ask me. 

Fist bumping Daddy.  Always good for about 5 minutes of fun.

She spends half of her teeth brushing time smiling at herself in the mirror.  Can't say I blame her.

Practicing her fine motor skills and good oral hygiene all at once.  Her new OT and her new dentist would be proud.

4 comments:

  1. Cutie! She's doing a great job with that toothbrush. She needs to give Owen some pointers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - she is way cute! Glad you'll be joining up for 31for21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Ben is smitten with Grace but I don't see how he could resist a Cora smile:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!